SIAscopy is a non-invasive skin screening procedure for moles and lesions.
For the first time, physicians can more accurately evaluate suspicious moles and lesions in a non-invasive, pain-free way. MoleMate Benefits Any Medical Practice
- SIAscopy technology: See up to 2mm beneath the skin
- Low system cost
- Raises practice profile
- Easily incorporates into patient workflow
- Easy to learn technology
- Operates on all PC computers
- Non-invasive, pain free
- Immediate reports
- Clear, concise patient reports
- 90 minute training CD included
- On screen views enhance patient/MD consultation
Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the world, more than 13 million cases are diagnosed annually. About 60,000 people die every year from skin cancer worldwide. Melanoma continues to rise at a faster rate than the 7 most common cancers, including prostate and breast cancer. Every hour of every day, one person dies of melanoma in the United States.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. With prevention and early detection, the majority of skin cancers deaths are preventable.