SIAMETRICS allows cosmetic formulators and active ingredient manufacturers to accurately measure and quantify the concentrations of pigment, haemoglobin and collagen in living human skin.
SIAMETRICS is powered by SIAscopy a unique patented skin visualization and measurement technology which gives an accurate, clinically proven view up to 2mm under the surface of the skin – in vivo.
Data for SIAMETRICS is quickly gathered using the SIAscope, a clinically proven handheld scanning device. A live view ensures that repeatability of the scan area is achievable, making it possible to build up accurate, valuable data about the structure of the skin, enabling any changes in haemoglobin, pigment or collagen to be quantified.
SIAMETRICS is a standalone application that builds up data over time omitting the need for a database. To help save time and manage your trial effectively SIAMETRICS automatically defines unique file names to SIAscans enabling these to be retrieved and viewed at any time. In conjunction with this SIAMETRICS has the ability to export selected data in a platform independent form for analysis using other tools. Preview greyscale or color SIAscan images can also be exported for use in promotional materials.
SIAMETRICS brings this scientific analysis together in a package to alleviate product trial timescales, making the whole process much easier to manage. With the enhanced information captured in each SIAscan, the whole trial becomes much more valuable, giving a true scientific base to support product claims.
SIAMETRICS is a powerful skin imaging and measurement system which enables:
- In-Vivo measurement of concentrations of pigment, haemoglobin and collagen recording change over time.
- Accurate measurement of pigment chromophore. This eliminates the problem of overlap caused by other skin chromophores found in less sophisticated systems.
- Captures images and concentrations of all three chromophores in 10 seconds, making trials faster and therefore saving money.
- Export captured images as JPEGs or other image files. This allows interrogation of SIAscans by sophisticated image analysis software.
- Intuitive software makes SIAMETRICS simple and quick to use.
- A live view is provided to ensure repeatable positioning on the skin between iterations skin between iterations.